Tuesday 9 July 2013

AN ORDINARY DAY


Today was beautiful! There was finally enough of a wind to be able to breathe and while my sister was working, I decided to take advantage of the weather by taking Hunter swimming! Mom, Hunter and I packed up his wagon and walked to the park. At first, he was thrilled to see water, but soon enough spotted the slide and I let him go down once before leading him back into the pool.



When he first stepped into the pool, he was quite timid and walked around for a bit. It wasn't until he watched the older kids that he realized you had to stick your arms in the water. He would crouch down and wave his arms, thinking he was swimming. It was so cute!
He is so tall for his age that the big kids don't realize how young he really is. I had to tell them many times that he's only two and still does not talk yet. Still, he had a blast.




My times spent with Hunter are some of my favorites. He is such a happy, brilliant child and I am so blessed to be his Auntie. He constantly makes me laugh and hugs me just when I need it.
Although it was a nice day, it was still very hot for a toddler. So, after a while we decided to pack up and go home. Of course, at first I got a pout and the beginnings of tears, but then we told him that we were going home to eat supper and that Daddy might possibly visit. Of course, he changed his emotions very quickly and I managed to snap this picture of how he was feeling!


Needless to say, the boy loves his Daddy!

It was a great afternoon and knowing that I only have 55 afternoons left at home makes the time seem even more precious. I have decided to spend the rest of my summer doing things I have always loved and I will definitely take you all with me on each adventure. Before I know it, I'll be on a plane!

Earlier today I was also working very hard on a little secret project...


...this is a little glimpse at the trailer for my YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/myenglishstylelife). It's definitely not done, but coming along well and I am so excited for you all to see the finished result!



No comments:

Post a Comment